Wednesday, February 16, 2011

there and back again


just found these lovely vintage coach bags going for seriously cheap at my new favourite site LoGE. Don't say I never share anything good... :) It's such a great idea really... essentially a blogshop for people to sell their gently used (or sometimes brand new) items to like minded individuals. Unlike ebay, at least you know your piece is going to go to someone who'll love it as much as you did. And no listing charges so prices are incredibly reasonable. Only catch - if the piece you want has a bunch of other people who want it too then it's the luck of the draw. For that very reason, I've been putting off posting about it actually :p

Anyway, here are some of the great pieces I got recently:

Chan Luu bracelet ($50! these usually got for more than three times that price!)



Frye Campus boots (for the princely sum of $110 + shipping)

So go check it out while I gleefully hug myself and await my newest acquisitions.

(pc: all photos from LoGErs)

No comments:

Post a Comment