Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm baaaack!


Back from London, a little colder, a little poorer... what am I saying? a LOT poorer. But still... lots of loot to show for it. I'll report back on the shopping in a bit, but wouldn't you know it? As soon as I get back all the sales start! I'm pretty sure the universe is out to torture me.


Not in order of merit / temptation:


- Shopbop mid season sale! I'm absolutely loving the Fiona Paxton cuff above, but now that I'm back to reality, I really should be good and give it a miss. Sniff...


- On Pedder sale: Happening this weekend if you're interested. Doors open at 10am at Raffles City convention hall (I forget the exact details, but there should be signs), but if you're serious, be there early. queue starts to form by 9am or earlier.


- Front Row sale: my main reason for hitting this would be for A.P.C. but again, have to restrain myself.


Keep repeating the mantra: If you don't see, you won't buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment