Friday, January 28, 2011

bags on the brain


Finally putting in my order for the SC bag with a friend heading to Paris (fingers crossed that she'll be able to get it!) seems to have triggered something in my brain and now all I can think about are bags!

I was tempted by the new Mulberry Edie with the guitar strap, but that got vetoed by both E. and A. so I took that as a sign.



I am wondering whether I can justify this seriously cute lunch sack though... surely that's something I don't already have. The lovely Artifact bags are handmade by Chris Hughes in Nebraska and look like they would survive a nuclear holocast. So at least if the worst happens, you know your lunch will be safe (and stylish). He also does large totes should you wish to protect an item larger than a sandwich. You'll be pleased to know there's a lifetime guarantee too....
(pc: artifactbags)

No comments:

Post a Comment