Thursday, January 27, 2011

better late than never

So I meant to do a post on some of the lovelies I got for Christmas but got interrupted halfway and forgot about it. Still.... it's a rare occasion that I actually remember to take a picture, so figured it was worth going through with it anyway.

In a hilarious coincidence, A. and I got each other iPads for Christmas! What really impressed me though was his ability to keep a straight face when he opened his first... he even managed the requisite level of excitement to allay any suspicisions we might have had. Well, I can't speak for him, but I adore mine! If I could blog properly on it, there would be a lot more posts on this blog than there are, but that's my only real gripe.

Even more shocking, was the second little surprise A. kept back....



loveliness no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment