Friday, September 24, 2010

the return of the yeti



Thinking about my London trip in a few weeks, I can't help but gaze longingly at all the lovely coat selections on offer. Of course I can't really (read: at all) justify a new coat of any kind living where I do, but I do wish I could get my paws on one of the lovely new shearling coats that everyone seems to be trotting out.


I'm actually reminded of this Joseph coat I saw year and years ago (um... probably about 8 years ago now that I think about it) in Heathrow. I was broke (nothing new there) but if I'd had the money I'd have snapped up that lovely black shearling beauty in no time. And of course, if I had, I wouldn't be pining for one now (at seriously inflated prices). Must keep repeating to myself: you can't buy everything. You can't buy everything. You can't buy everything....


*wail*


anyway, in case you are not similiarly constrained, perhaps you might want to consider one of these lovelies... just don't tell me about it. *sniff*


No comments:

Post a Comment