Thursday, September 30, 2010

somethings are just not meant to be.


the lovely "iggy" hobo by velvetine

Things like this always push me into a downward shopping spiral - I was eyeing this bag sometime ago but thought it was too expensive at full price (around US595) and talked myself out of it. Then it went on sale, but I'd stopped looking at that point and missed out on some truly amazing deals (can you say 60% off??!!!). I finally put it out of my mind. But recently in pondering the olivia harris bag, I remembered it again and guess what, shopbop actually has it! Here's the kicker though - it's now US$200 MORE than that price I'd previously thought was too much.

arrgh. sometimes there are just no words. Though it does start to make the Olivia Harris look pretty reasonably priced!




No comments:

Post a Comment