Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stylespiration du jour Part 1


While looking for the garance pics for my SC bag post, I was reminded just how much I like the pictures she takes. Some of them are so arresting (like the one above, which might just be my absolute favourite), and unlike a lot of other style blogs, it's not always about the clothes with her. Not that there's anything wrong with being all about clothes, but I love that she also takes pictures of people just because their face is interesting or something about them catches her eye.

Anyway, I wanted to have my favourites all in one place so I wouldn't have to keep searching through her archives, hope you'll like them too.









I wasn't able to get everything into one post, so will just do another post when I've got another bunch together.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment