Monday, September 27, 2010

stylespiration - cool girls (and one guy)

All these girls makes me sigh and wish I looked so effortlessly cool.... yes even Olivia Palmero (well in this pic at least)

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Leigh Lezark that I didn't like, but I think this pic could be the first one. Almost made me pick up that Christopher Kane dress... almost.

I love the film noir look of this pic... complete with the perfect smokey eyes and the little dog. I don't say this often, but I think the dog makes the picture.





makes me wish we had winter... LOVE this outfit. Wondering if I can come up with some variation of it for my London trip?

Those Ann D. sandals again! I must have them!




not many people can do the Kate Lanphear look well, but this girl carries it off I think. Now if only I could do white blond without looking like an albino....


and finally the one guy... what can I say, this photo is adorable :)
p.s. in case you were wondering, all the photos are linked back to the original posts in garance's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment