Thursday, August 12, 2010

nervous? who me?

I've been eyeing up nervous system jewellery for the longest time, but to date still haven't managed to step up and actually buy something. I suspect it has to do with the fact that most of the pieces are part of their permanent collection so I can keep telling myself that they'll still be there later. That could be why I'm such a sucker for sales.... can't resist when I know my object of desire might be gone forever if I don't grab it now. sigh.... I'm a marketer's dream.


Anyway, new collection from Nervous System - they've traditionally worked in stainles steel or with gold plating but now you can get some of the pieces coated in black chromium. Pretty cool, especially if you like a very stark graphic look. My heart still belongs to their Orchid necklaces though... now if only I could justify that price for plastic. Guess I'll have to wait til sale time :)





comes in either plastic or stainless steel


images: nervous system








No comments:

Post a Comment